We are a leading international investor and manager of PPP projects and low-risk, Mid-market infrastructure businesses across a range of sectors.
The company creates sustainable core infrastructure through greenfield to brownfield projects as well as through developing and growing Mid-market infrastructure businesses.
- Proven long-term track record with investments in more than 150 projects and businesses
- Actively managing existing portfolio of over 30 projects and assets with a portfolio value of c.£1.5 billion
- Invest across greenfield and brownfield PPP & Projects and Mid-market infrastructure businesses and platforms
- Long-term funding and owned by KKR’s Diversified Core Infrastructure Fund (DCIF)
- Long-term value creation across the investment cycle from a build / buy and hold strategy
- Key sectors: Transport, Energy transition, Renewable Power & Utilities, Digital infrastructure, Social infrastructure & Specialised accommodation, and Water
- International footprint – over 100 employees across 8 offices in the UK, Europe, North America, Australia and Latin America
Further details on John Laing’s strategy can be accessed here: View PDF